Video, Audio CD and workbook to compliment school and therapy teaching!
• Body Parts
• Personal Information
• Functions of Rooms
• Block Design
• Turn Taking
• Tying Shoes
• Brushing Teeth
Ten video lessons contained on a single DVD. Each lesson/module includes three different variations of video (30 video lessons in all):
• Level I - a visual/audio vocabulary builder for beginning learners.
• Level II - an Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) or VB based
teacher/student skill lesson modeling appropriate attention,
behavior and skills – teaching children how to work in a small group
• Level III – video of children playing and utilizing the many different
skills in a natural setting
Instructional Music and Lyrics CD
Original FUN instructional songs incorporated in video to engage auditory learning
64 page work book includes dot-to-dot, matching games, mazes and other exercises to teach and reinforce module lessons
Recommended Developmental Ages: 3+ years
Video Run Time: 57:12
• About Me and You™ is a part of a comprehensive curriculum with video modeling at the core. The curriculum is based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior (ABA/VB), teaching children along the continuum of development. Unique to Watch Me Learn, our videos incorporate typical play scenarios to engage the children and make learning FUN!.
• Officially endorsed by Dr. James Partington, PhD, B.C.B.A., author of ABLLS™-R. Approved by the National Autism Association®.